Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Protocol
Dear Reebok CrossFit Miami Beach Community,
As of Wednesday, March 18th, Reebok CrossFit Miami Beach will be closed. Per the mandate of the City of Miami Beach, it states all gymnasiums and fitness centers shall be closed to the public until further notice.
We have prepared for this and will be implementing the following:
AT-HOME LIVE WORKOUTS
– Our staff will be going live on Instagram daily with workouts you can do in the comfort of your home
– Each day the workout will be released at 8 AM and will consist of a warmup, workout, and cool down.
– The coaches will also be performing the workout live with you in order to push your intensity and pace in the workout.
– We will be hosting weekly challenges aside from our daily workouts to promote a healthier at-home lifestyle while we remain closed.
– Our coaches will be reaching out to you individually on a weekly basis to make sure you continue to progress and working on your fitness goals.
We have gotten a lot of questions asking, “What can I do to help?” You can help by doing the following:
If you’re considering a membership hold, please read:
Should you require any changes to your membership, you can reach us via email to handle those requests. Please keep in mind that our primary source of revenue is our monthly membership dues. We ask that you consider the large ripple effects of these holds. If many members go on hold it could quickly have irreversible financial damage to the gym and our ability to operate as we all know it. Candidly, we will need all the support of this community. In an effort to be transparent, we are prepared to continue to pay our staff their salaries as we close and experience a hiatus in our operations. It is our commitment to our team here and all of our members.
We thank you all for your continued support during this difficult time and look forward to seeing you live on Instagram tomorrow at 8 AM. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Reebok CrossFit Miami Beach